Online store www.rosafilo.pl
The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 is:
Archivento Sp 1. z oo
ul. Orzechowa 17
1. Method of collecting personal data
Personal data collected in the www.rosafilo.pl store are provided directly by the user through:
- filling out online forms
- during email or phone contact
- downloaded automatically by the IT system used by the store operator during the user's visit to the online store
Providing personal data by store users is voluntary, however, it is necessary for transactions concluded via the online store www.rosafilo.pl.
2. In our store we collect the following personal data:
- Name and surname - when placing the Order, you will be asked to provide your name and surname in order to be able to send you the order and the possibility of contacting you
- Address of residence - we need it to ship the ordered Product
- Telephone number - it happens that we notify you by text message about sending the Product; sometimes we call to confirm the Order, or in the event of unexpected events, such as lack of goods, at the same time proposing favorable solutions.
- E-mail address - we send an order confirmation via e-mail and contact you; if you have become a subscriber to our Newsletter, we will send you commercial information regarding promotional offers and new products that will appear on the website of the www.rosafilo.pl store, provided that you have agreed to receive it
- Address - information resulting from the general principles of Internet connections, such as the IP address (and other information contained in system logs) are used by the store administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses may also be used for statistical purposes - to collect general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made); data saved by the operator's server during transactions are not personal data.
3. Providing the above data is necessary in the following cases:
- Registration in the customer database - is voluntary. We store the above-mentioned data in our database to facilitate your future purchases in the online store www.rosafilo.pl
- If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can subscribe to the Newsletter. Joining is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time.
4. Providing personal data
In order to perform the contract, the Online Store may share the data collected from you with partners, including those with the help of which the Store fulfills its obligations, such as courier companies, payment system operators or companies handling complaints. In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum. In addition, the information you provide may be made available to competent public authorities, if required by applicable law. The administrator of the www.rosafilo.pl store under no circumstances resells or makes available personal data to third parties, except for the situations described above.
5. Change of data
Each user has the right to change or update their personal data by sending an instruction to the store administrator www.rosafilo.pl by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user may at any time resign from receiving marketing e-mails from the operator or prohibit the transfer of his personal data to third parties (courier companies), unless the prohibition applies to the transaction being carried out. The decision to resign should be communicated to the store administrator www.rosafilo.pl by e-mail or by phone. The resignation will be considered by the administrator of the store www.rosafilo.pl as soon as possible after its receipt. In addition, the user may also opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from the operator by clicking on the link at the bottom of each e-mail.
The user may at any time block the collection of such information by disabling the cookies option in the browser settings. However, the administrator of the www.rosafilo.pl store does not guarantee the proper operation of the website with inactive cookies in the browser.
7. Data protection
The administrator of the www.rosafilo.pl store makes every effort to effectively protect the processed personal data. Personal data transferred from the website to the Administrator's server has been secured with an encrypted SSL connection. The administrator of the www.rosafilo.pl store secures personal data using a high level of security indicated in the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions which should be met by devices and IT systems used for processing of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 100, item 1024).
Only persons who have a written authorization to process personal data in the Administrator's system have access to personal data processed in the Administrator's system.
The store administrator has registered the identified sets of personal data in the register of the Chief Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
The administrator of the www.rosafilo.pl store undertakes to follow the rules described in this document that guarantee the confidentiality of website users. It is possible for a situation in which the scope of collected data or the method of its protection will slightly change, while maintaining the privacy of users.
This document may not constitute the basis for any claims made against the Administrator of the www.rosafilo.pl store, unless such claims result from the provisions of law in force in the Republic of Poland.
The administrator of the www.rosafilo.pl store reserves the right to make changes to this document. The changes will be published on the website www.rosafilo.pl.