1. "Cookies" shall mean computer data stored in users' terminal equipment intended for the use of websites. In particular, they are text files containing the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
2. The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are intended for the use of the website. The operator uses these files to:
a) the ability to log in and maintain user sessions on each subsequent page of the website
b) matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device in order to display the website according to his preferences
(c) to create anonymous statistics, excluding the possibility of identifying the user.
5. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to the data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Law on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and acts of Community law
6. By default, web browsing software allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device. These settings may be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the settings of the web browser or to inform about their each time they are sent to the user's devices.
7. Users of the Website may change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
Examples of editing options in popular browsers include:
- Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Safari: www.safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
8. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the correct operation of the Websites.